Offering couples a range of specialised practices that others may shy away from.
Sex Coaching For Couples In Perth
All successful relationships are built on a solid foundations of honest communication and transparency. In your session with Sylvia, you will break through the barrier of communication, explore and restore intimacy, and learn how to give each other deeper sexual pleasure.
Sex and relationships occupy a big part of our lives, and when things go wrong, or not as expected, or we live with unresolved concerns, it affects every part of our existence.
Sylvia can help Couples if they are experiencing any of the following:
- Are you in a sexless marriage/relationship?
- Has sex become predictable and routine?
- Do you experience challenges when communicating about sexual needs and desires?
- Do you ejaculate too early, too late or experience erectile dysfunction?
- Do you have a desire discrepancy where one partner’s libido is higher than the other?
- Do you want to deepen your connection and reignite your sexual passion.
- Not enough time for sex? Too busy? Too many chores to be done?
- Do you have orgasm difficulties – not often or satisfying enough? Or none at all?
- Does masturbation work, but sex doesn’t?
- The honeymoon phase is over – now what?
- Do you find yourself defaulting to a “no” when you are asked for sex?
- Do you love your partner, but have lost the attraction?
- Are you feeling shameful about what turns you on?
A Message From Sylvia
In my Holistic Sexology sessions and my work with couples, I’m trained to offer a range of specialised perspectives and practices that others may shy away from.
We will explore where you are now, and where you want to be as a couple. We may gently look into your pasts to see if there are patterns holding you back.
I use an approach that helps you connect with your body and get out of your head. I may or may not bring in body-based coaching. I design my sessions around a range of ideas that integrate transformative physical, mentally and emotionally. In other words – I look at the whole of you.
Sex and relationships occupy a big part of our lives and we all know when things go wrong, or are not as expected, or we are living with unresolved concerns – it affects every part of your existence.
So we will talk about the real stuff. The stuff that often gets skipped over in other practices. But don’t worry, as we will have a laugh or two as well.
A shift in relationship dynamics might be necessary before we begin to work on sexuality.
All successful relationships are built on solid foundations, such as honest communication and transparency. In your session, we will break through the barrier of communication, work on negotiation skills, and restore intimacy and closeness.
You will be supported to take responsibility, stop repeating the same arguments, commit to your success, say yes to yourself as your partner, learn to honour your boundaries, and create the greatest sex life that you can imagine.